- Every breathing exercise you need, demonstrated and explained in two hours’ worth of videos
- See the exercises taught by Oxygen Advantage® creator Patrick McKeown
- Follow a complete 30-minute breathing class with Patrick
- Learn how to integrate the technique into your life with easy, step-by-step instruction
- Start right away – log in details will be sent to your inbox directly after purchase
- Learn how to use the BOLT score to objectively measure your body’s sensitivity to carbon dioxide and your breathlessness
- Progress at your own pace
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Patrick’s goal in sharing his knowledge about the breath is to support others in achieving the same improvements in health and quality of life that he has experienced himself. He suffered with severe asthma during childhood and into his 20s – a problem that impacted his day-to-day life and education and was set to seriously limit his future potential. Patrick is living proof of the benefits that healthy breathing, and a handful of simple techniques, can bring. Just by breathing correctly, it is possible to prevent and reduce a wide range of common illnesses, boost energy and focus and lower stress and anxiety. This can open up possibilities for health and performance that may have previously seemed ‘impossible’. Whatever your starting point.
The Oxygen Advantage® technique is based on three fundamentals of functional breathing:
- Biochemistry – how sensitive the body is to the build-up of carbon dioxide in the blood
- Biomechanics – whether breathing is from the diaphragm or in the upper chest
- Cadence/coherent breathing – reducing the respiratory rate to between 4.5 and 6.5 breaths per minute
The three dimensions of breathing are shared in a unique, simple series of protocols that can be used at rest and during exercise. This is an accessible program, designed to retrain the breath. The focus is on light, slow and deep breathing.
Kickstart your Oxygen Advantage® journey today.