Why become an Oxygen Advantage®Instructor?
Are you a fitness instructor, physical trainer, strength and conditioning coach, yoga teacher or physical therapist? Are you interested in adding breathing expertise to your practice?
Invest in a training with a huge range of applications in an area that is gaining significant traction in sports and in the global wellness industry.
When you take the Oxygen Advantage® Functional Breathing Training you will:
- Learn to teach individuals or groups a unique proprietary breathing program with many applications to improve sports performance and health
- Identify and improve functional breathing patterns from three dimensions; biochemical, biomechanical and coherent
- Train with leading international breathing expert and author of The Oxygen Advantage, Patrick McKeown, and benefit from his 20-years’ experience and research
- Join a growing international network of certified breathing instructors, and gain lifetime access to coaching, support and like-minded people
The Oxygen Advantage® program consists of sports breathing exercises and protocols designed to:
- Improve aerobic performance
- Strengthen core and breathing muscles
- Improve functional movement
- Reduce breathlessness during exercise
- Significantly reduce exercise-induced asthma
- Maintain fitness levels during rest or injury
- Improve sleep and pre-match preparation
- Promote better overall health
- Help with pain conditions including lower back pain
- Relieve psychological conditions including anxiety and depression
Benefits of Becoming an Oxygen Advantage® Instructor:
- You will be provided with an exact script and unique exercise sequence to teach the Oxygen Advantage® Technique via one-hour workouts, or a one-day workshop format. Incorporate the technique into your existing practice and trainings
- Enjoy full use of The Oxygen Advantage® marketing materials and logo
- Be featured as a certified instructor on OxygenAdvantage.com website and on your country specific website
- Enjoy trademark status for the brand “Oxygen Advantage® in Europe, North America and Australia when teaching the Oxygen Advantage® Technique
- Access to a certified instructors-only Facebook discussion group
- Only Oxygen Advantage® certified instructors can instruct the Oxygen Advantage® technique and workout. This ensures proper and safe instruction of the original breathing exercises.
What’s the difference between Functional Breathing Training, the Advanced Training and the Live Oxygen Advantage® instructor training?
Functional Breathing Training provides certification in functional breathing during rest and physical exercise. In the Advanced Instructor Training you will gain certification in functional breathing and simulation of altitude training (intermittent hypoxic/hypercapnic training).